This guide equips you with the most impressive and impactful Python developer resume samples for your inspiration to help you craft your own resume.
Are you currently seeking a new role or just looking to update your resume?
Either way, there are tons of resources to help you do so. But, before you move forward, checkout our most downloaded Python developer resume templates that has the ability to set a great first impression with recruiters and hiring managers.
These are some of the most impressive and impactful resume samples from Python developers that are in key positions across the country, placed from unicorn startups to Fortune 100 companies.
Use these as an inspiration when updating your resume.
Here’s what to expect in terms of samples:
- Resume Summary Samples
- Key Skillset Samples
- Professional Experience Samples
Check out some of the other top Python developer resume templates before moving forward.
Python Developer Resume Summary Samples
- Around 7+ years of experience in developing and designing Web Based, Multi-tier distributed applications using latest analytical programming Python, Django, Flash, JAVA, J2EE and spring technologies. Experienced in developing web-based applications using Python, Django, PHP, XML, CSS, HTML, Java Script and JQuery. Experienced in Python’s modules Numpy, matPlotLib, Pickle, PySide, Scipy, wxPython, PyTables etc. for generating complex graphical data, creation of histograms etc.
- Around 7 years of experience as a Python Developer with a deep understanding of technology trends with expertise in the core of complex technologies. Solid experience in analysis, design, and development, testing, implementation and maintenance of various web applications using Python and Django.
- Around 4 years of IT Experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing of various stand – alone and client-server, architecture-based enterprise application software in Python on different domains.
Experienced with full software development lifecycle (SDLC), architecting scalable platforms, database design and agile methodologies.
Experience in Python handling File I/O, building GUI’s with Tkinter, performing complex calculations using NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, and Pandas.
- Experienced Data Scientist and Python Developer. Skilled in Python, SQL, Amazon Web Services, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Data Modeling, Data Ingestion, Big Data, Data Analysis, Data Cleaning, Data Visualization. Strong Programming professional, Lambda School Alumnus with Certifications in Data Science and Python.
- Multifaceted technical career with 10-year track record of innovation and success. Technically sophisticated engineering professional with a solid history of effective software design, integration and testing to support business goals and objectives. Successfully collaborate with individuals and teams throughout an organization to achieve business goals. Skilled project leader; able to direct multiple tasks effectively and readily master innovative software and tools. Excel at analyzing complex problems to design and implement innovative solutions.
- Innovating, learning and proactively contributing are my biggest educative mantras in Technology industry today. Continuously looking for new challenges in Technologies like Software Development, Distributed Systems, Cloud, Data Infrastructure, Automation, High Scale Data processing and Analytics are few that excites me the most. Passionate about product development and working on cutting edge technologies.
- More than a decade in analysis, design and development of various data visualization and reporting applications. Data and analytics specialist and experienced with all the aspect of building Data Lakes including ingestion, transformation and cataloging. Build business-critical, scalable and robust data pipelines and intuitive data products that power data discovery and analysis.
- Around 5+ years of IT experience in Development, Implementation, design, analysis and Testing of various stand-alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software in Python along with Python web scrapping on various domains.
- Passionate Software Engineer with over 10 years in the IT field as a System Administrator, Network Engineer and Developer, looking for a challenging career opportunity as a Python Developer in an organizational environment that will permit me to focus on developing solutions that will aid in the success of a companies’ networks, platforms and overall goals.
- Around 5 years of experience as a Web/Application Developer with deep understanding of technology trends with expertise in core of complex technologies. Solid experience in Analysis, Design and Development, Testing, Implementation, production support and maintenance of various Web Applications using Python, Django. Energetic, pragmatic, team oriented full stack developer with a can-do attitude, phenomenal time management skills and strong leadership skills.
- Experienced Python Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Python, SQL, Data Analytics and Visualization. Strong engineering professional with a Masters in Information technology and Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) focused in Computer Science. Productive and autonomous in most technical environments. Passionate problem solver who embraces new challenges and find solutions to unknown problems.
Key Python Developer Skillset Samples
- ReactJS/Redux/React Native/Next.js/Gatsby.js
- Vue.js/Vuex, Angular/Anguar.js
- Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Responsive UI, CSS3 (LESS / SASS / SCSS)
- Apollo Client/GraphQL/API integration
- PWA (Progressive Web App)
- Component based frontend development
- MV* architecture based development
- Cloud hosting: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Firebase.
- Framework: Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch
- Model: CNN(Vgg, Inception, Yolo, SSD, GAN), RNN(LSTM), DaSiamRPN++
- Model Training and Conversion
- Neural Network Processing(NLP): ChatBot, text classification, speech conversion, speech recognition, speech-text conversion, speech auto-response
- OCR: tesseract, LSTM for handwriting
- Object Detection, Tracking and Recognition
- Face Detection, Recognition, Tracking, Swap and Landmark
- MRZ: QRCode, BarCode
- 3D Face Modeling
- Human Pose Recognition By OpenVino
- Stamp Recognition
- Image Style Transfer by GAN model(ArtNet/PhotoNet, DCDan)
- Data Analysis by PySpark, ETL
- Python, C/C++
- PyQt, Qt
- Mobile (Android, Swift, object-C)
- Web: Backend => PHP (Laravel), Python (Django, Flask), Frontend => React.js, Vue.js
- Database: MySql, PostgreSql, MongoDB, Firebase, etc
Python Developer Professional Experience Samples
1. Python Developer Resume Sample
- Involved in the development of Python-based Web Services using REST for sending and getting data from the external interface in the JSON format and perform analysis using Django, PostgreSQL.
- Worked on Databricks for data analysis purpose.
- Used Apache spark on Databricks for big data transformation and validation
Wrote Python code embedded with JSON and XML to produce HTTP GET requests, parsing HTML5 data from websites.
- Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
- Implemented Angular 6 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Used Angular 4 for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Worked in developing web-based applications using Python, Django, HTML5, XML, JSON, CSS3, Java Script & AJAX.
- Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernotes.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Developed applications using a mix of technologies (Python, Django, Pandas, REST and SOLR) as well as developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Django.
- Developed web applications, RESTful web services and APIs using Python Django; good knowledge of web services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Worked on Microservices for Continuous Delivery environment using Docker and Jenkins.
- Issues about Realtime data being read from RabbitMQ into Postgres and Cassandra.
- Worked in NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis and relational databases like Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases.
- Python Unit test library was used for testing many programs on Python and other codes.
2. Senior Full Stack Python Developer Resume Sample
- Implemented presentation layer using CSS framework, NodeJS, Angular4.0, Angular2, Angular4 Wire-Framing and HTML5.
- Worked in writing code in R and Python to manipulate data for data loads, extracts, statistical analysis, modeling, and data munging.
- Developed Restful API’s using Python Flask and SQL Alchemy data models as well as ensured code quality by writing unit tests using Pytest.
- Written R scripts and performed data analysis using the packages
- Analyzed the Sql scripts and designed solutions to implement using pyspark. created custom new columns depending up on the use case while ingesting the data into Hadoop lake using pyspark..
- Used Agile methodology for rewriting existing Python /Django modules to deliver certain format of data and responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA.
- Developed internal project in Flask to generate report from google analytics on daily, monthly and weekly basis.
- Designed and developed integration methodologies between client web portals and existing software infrastructure using SOAP API’s and vendor specific frameworks.
- Developing applications using RESTFUL architecture using Node.js and PHP as backend languages.
- Involved in developing the Angular4.0 MVC framework for the Single Page Application development.
- Developed server-side RESTful services and called them from angular controllers.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Implemented Spark using Scala and used Pyspark using Python for faster testing and processing of data.
3. Junior Python Developer Resume Sample
- Implemented programming automations using Jenkins and Ansible on Unix/Linux based OS over cloud like Docker.
- Developed Restful microservices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2. Wrote with object-oriented Python, Flask, SQL, Beautiful Soup, httplib2, Jinja2, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Linux, Sublime Text, GIT.
- Implemented admin sites to manage database information with Flask Admin, MySQL and SQLite.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django’s view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework and Utilize PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for local timestamp data manipulation and retrieval and storing it into MongoDB.
- Involved in development of Web Services using and REST for sending and getting data from the external interface in XML and JSON format.
- Involved in develop the REST Web services to expose the business methods to external services in the project.
- Built an Interface between Django and Salesforce and Django with RESTAPI.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python Unit test framework, for all Python applications and used Django Database API’s to access database objects.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services and Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
4. Senior Python Developer Resume Sample
- Automate different workflows, which are initiated manually with Python scripts and Unix shell scripting. Use Python unit and functional testing modules such as unit test, unittest2, mock, and custom frameworks in-line with Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Develop Sqoop scripts to handle change data capture for processing incremental records between new arrived and existing data in RDBMS tables.
- Installed Hadoop, Map Reduce, HDFS, AWS and developed multiple MapReduce jobs in PIG and Hive for data cleaning and pre-processing.
- Manage datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Involved in the Web/Application development using Python 3.5, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON and JQuery. Scraping website using Python Beautiful Soup, and then parsed it with XML.
- Restful web services using Python REST API Framework.
- Implemented the application using Python Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Django Framework and handled the security using Python Spring Security and responsible for handling the integration of database systems.
- Used object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Created a best practice Build environment using Jenkins, immutable instances, and AWS. Created database objects in AWS Redshift. Followed AWS best practices to convert data types from oracle to redshift.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
5. Entry Level Python Developer Resume Sample
- Manage code versioning with GitHub, Bit Bucket and deployment to staging and production servers and implement MVC architecture in developing the web application with the help of Django framework. Hadoop, Name node, Job Tracker, Task Trackers and Data Nodes.
- Use Celery as task queue and RabbitMQ, Redis as messaging broker to execute asynchronous tasks. Design and manage API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Develop remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services and Successful implementation of Apache Spark and Spark Streaming applications for large scale data.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python mat plotlib library. Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Export Test case Scripts and modified the selenium scripts and executed in Selenium environment.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Outputting the parsed data as JSON/BSON and stored into MongoDB. Used NLTK and StanfordNLP to process text data and created offline intelligence.
- Querying data from MongoDB and use them as input for the machine learning models. Using AWS for application deployment and configuration.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripting for automation.
- Develop consumer-based features using Django, HTML and Test-Driven Development (TDD). Developed Python web services for processing JSON and interfacing with the Data layer.
- Developed module to build Django ORM queries that can pre-load data to greatly reduce the number of databases queries needed to retrieve the same amount of data.
6. Python Developer Resume Sample
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application and managed the configurations of multiple servers using Ansible, deployed mircoservices2, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Involved in penetration tested Production EC2 Container Service Stacks as well as installed, managed and designed DOL – Docker Containers onto AWS Cloud and configured and maintained user accounts for dev, QA, and production teams and created roles for EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Watch.
- Efficient in developing Logical and Physical Data model and organizing data as per the business requirements using Sybase Power Designer, ER Studio in both Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) applications.
- Experience in designing star schema, Snow flake schema for Data Warehouse, Operational Data Store (ODS) architecture.
- Experience and technical proficiency in Designing, Data Modeling Online Applications, Solution Lead for Architecting Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Applications.
- Built the web application by using Python, Django, Flask, Jinja, WSGI and Fabric and Python Django forms for recording of data for online users and writing test cases using PyTest.
- Installed and configured GIT and was responsible to work for commit, resolve conflict and merge, fetching code and worked on Application Deployments & Environment configuration using Puppet & Chef configuration management tools.
- Worked on designing, coding and developing the application in Python using Django MVC, involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture Spring, Struts, Hibernate and EJB deployed on WebSphere Application Server connecting to an Oracle database.