The role of a property manager isn’t easy.
You need to be able to multi-task and at the same time, are expected to be great at showing empathy, have financial knowledge, fantastic communication and interpersonal skills and being able to efficiently and quickly solve complex problems.
I’m assuming you’ve got all it takes and are ready to take the next steps. If that’s the case, follow along for our property manager resume samples and examples for inspiration.
Select the best resume template from our featured resume templates for property managers.
Property Manager Resume Samples and Examples
1. Senior Property Manager
- Oversight of vendor agreements and relationships.
- Manage tenant relationships.
- Manage third-parties to ensure the appearance and functionality of the property meet company standards.
- Conduct routine inspections of assets interior and exterior areas and make appropriate recommendations for maintenance items and capital improvement projects.
- Oversee the execution of capital projects, interior upgrades and amenity enhancement programs.
- Review financial reporting and variance analysis and coordinate with accounting personnel to ensure financial statements are accurately presented to principals.
- Ensure adherence to the approved budget with primary responsibility for variance reporting.
2. Property Manager
- Led and supervised a team with policies to achieve maximum net revenue and enhance the value of the property.
- Coordinated and assisted with all communication and scheduling for interior and exterior renovations.
- Managed all punch outs with development and construction on progress and completion of key-turn units.
- Completed all inspections and ensured compliance with the City.
- Achieved leasing goals through comprehensive market data while tracking marketing plans and initiatives.
- Established a resident retention plan, supported positive customer relations while thoughtfully resolving resident concerns. Oversaw all online marketing sites and online review portals.
- Managed all administration and operations; ensuring all lease paperwork and renewals were in compliance, complete, and accurate according to the laws.
- Confident in accurately meeting all corporate deadlines outlined by Regional Manager; reported property income, payables, expenses, and other financial data through accruals, budget variances, owner’s reports, reclasses, market surveys, bonus submissions, and maintained all labor costs through attendance software.
3. Assistant Property Manager
- Gather data and information and prepare lease applications.
- Collect and record all rental payments, fees, and deposits.
- Check credit and references for new potential tenants.
- Manage the general ledger including account records and journal entries.
- Utilize proprietary management software in order to monitor traffic.
- Ensure that all leases and agreements are in compliance with company and state regulations.
- Support and manage the lease renewal program and ongoing resident communications. Maintain all records and organization.
- Maintained a delinquency below 1% consistently during tenure.
- Create successful occupancy rates by overseeing conversion of prospects to leases.
4. Commercial Property Manager
- Responsible for transitioning and managing property with over 618,000 Square Feet and 165 office and retail tenants.
- Mixed use property with three Class A office high rise towers.
- Oversaw Tenant Services Coordinator, Building Engineering team of four, Onsite Security and Janitorial Staff.
- Produced a $10 million dollar budget within 30 days.
- Responded to tenant inquires, after-hours calls, and authorized tenant security issues.
- Completed monthly Owner reporting.
- Abstracted leases for Retail and three office towers, and reconciled tenant ledgers.
- Prepared Aged Delinquency reports and collected past due rents, CAMs and Gross Receipts.
5. Residential Property Manager
- Managing and overseeing multi-location rental / luxury properties for aggressive investors.
- Managed overall tenant relations for properties. Scheduled contractor appointments, showed and rented units, processed move-in / move-out paperwork, including lease prep, executed lease renewals.
- Streamlined services involving, subcontractors and vendors. Collected and maintained careful records of rental payments.
- Monitored common areas for cleanliness and safety. Established and implemented leasing goals for owners.
- Worked CPAs to obtain and reviewed monthly asset management report, and financial reports.
- Posted rent changes, collections, rate increase programs, past due notices, late fees and other tenant correspondence.
- 99% occupancy with long term tenants. Current, Real Estate Agent.
6. Assistant Property Manager
- Assists the Property Manager with day-to-day responsibilities of maintaining the building.
- Recommend and/or authorize vendor contracts as appropriate.
- Assist the Property Manager with the preparation of operating and capital budgets as well as operating expense reconciliations.
- Assist the Property Manager as appropriate in coordinating insurance procurement, electricity procurement and real estate tax review processes for properties.
- Conduct routine property inspections to prevent/identify problems and exposures.
- Follow established AR/AP guidelines including contacting tenants to follow-up on payment status and assisting property manager in lock-outs as necessary.
- Receive work order requests and coordinate with the building technician or vendor as appropriate.
- Schedule building activity including move-ins/move-outs and verify insurance.
- Collaborates with Property Manager to maintain personal contact with owners.
- Assist Property Manager in the preparation of monthly reports according to owner’s needs.
- Work with the Property Manager to facilitate property management, accounting, marketing and construction needs.
Examples of Property Manager Skills
- Building management
- Facilities management
- Lease administration
- Lease negotiation
- Operations management
- Customer service
- Strategic planning
- Events planning