This guide arms you with a ton of Java developer resume samples to help you craft your own impressive and impactful resume.
Java developers still remain very much in demand by many companies across the country and internationally. And so, it’s important to keep your resume updated.
Now, whether you’re searching for a new job or just want to update your resume, presentation matters. It’s important for the resume template to reflect your personality.
So, before you proceed to check out Java developer resume samples, check out from our most popular resume templates you can download today.
Remember, you only need ONE to land your dream job!
Are you just starting out in your career as a Java developer, a junior Java developer or are you a full-stack Java developer looking for a change?
Whatever be your current status, we’ve compiled samples and many examples for you to get inspired and take a cue about writing your own resume, once you’ve downloaded one of our popular resume templates.
Java Developer Career Summary Samples
- I have been working with Java for more than eight years, I have two years doing architecture functions and I have 4 years as Java Technical Leader. In my all experience I have worked with different Java Web Frameworks and I have strong experience with J2EE (JPA, EJB, JDBC, Servlets, Spring, Struts, Java Server Faces).
- Software Development experience working on Object Oriented Analysis and Design in the areas of Designing, Implementing and Testing Enterprise in Java/J2EE and Web Services based Large Scale Distributed Applications.
- A Software Engineer with 10+ years of experience in design and development of Java applications with an expertise in leading modules from design phase to development cycle and carrying it over to deployment phase. Experienced in developing application frameworks, establishing foundations and standards for code development. Experienced in designing and developing web services and micro services. Experienced in various process methodologies and pro agile.
- I am a full-stack developer with experience in Java, Spring, Glassfish, Angular JS, and many other client side technologies. I have enjoyed tinkering with other technologies such as Android, Node JS and Bash.
- 7+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of various multi-tiered architecture based enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies. Developed Java programs to interact with logic apps, function apps, app service and web jobs in Azure. Experience in developing Microservices following architecture principles. Taken complete ownership from Design to Delivering high quality, scalable, resilient and secure container based Microservices using Docker.
- Experienced information technology (IT) professional who helps organizations dissolve their problems. Accomplished software developer with years of hands-on experience of the full software development life cycle. A self-starter who enjoys working with dynamic software development teams (agile and traditional), as well as heads down coding to software specifications.
- I’m a versatile and pragmatic full-stack software developer. I build applications using mostly Java and JVM based technologies. I have experience with a number of application frameworks and really enjoy developing with Spring Boot and Grails. I’m passionate about learning and creating high quality software. Most recently I’ve been using Spring Boot as the primary implementation framework to create a microservice architecture to replace some legacy systems for my present employer.
- I am an accomplished Software Developer with a solid background and expertise in Java development and coding. I have expertise in partnering with stake holders and key contributors to translate complex requirements into actionable project plans. I thrive in rapidly growing, merging environments where my skills in analysis of as-is processes and ability to envision to-be processes translate into actionable results for my partners.
Key Skills’ Samples for Java Developers
- Java EE
- Java FX
- Java Swing
- Java AWT
- Ice Faces
- Ext JS
- HTML, XML
- Spring Framework
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- Amazon S3
- Angular JS
- JavaServer Pages
Java Developer Professional Experience Samples
1. Senior Java Developer Resume Sample
- Defined vision, goals, strategy and execution of test automation process.
- Planned, designed and created a brand new maven project (from the ground up) for back-end tests using TestNG, Rest-Assured and Hamcrest by implementing the builder pattern. Using these libraries and the builder pattern reduced the number of lines of test code enormously.
- Worked on the development and testing of the infotainment module using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including requirements gathering, design and analysis of the software specifications, development and customization of the application.
- Involving in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and documentation of the application.
- Worked on back-end web development and design using Java/J2EE applications (Java 1.8, REST Services, Spring Boot, API/Microservices, Maven, Jenkins, Web Services, JIRA, Docker).
- Design and development of Microservices using Spring Boot, REST API and document it using swagger.
- Used version control Git and JIRA for tracking work in agile workplace.
- Responsible for developing Microservices using Test Driven Development and Pair Programming in a DevOps environment using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Webflux and migrated applications from servlet to reactive API.
- Used Annotations for Spring DI, Auto wiring and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Production deployments on AWS cloud using services like Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, EC2, S3.
- Implemented Text notifications feature for urgent pending actions for the user.
- Developed CRUD REST API using POST, GET, PUT and DELETE methods.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services into Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecture of the application based on J2EE standards.
- Developed server side application to interact with database using Spring Boot, Hibernate framework and micro service architecture.
- Used Hibernate Criteria API to query the database and perform other CRUD operations.
- Used Rest Controller in spring framework to create RESTful Web services and JSON objects for communication.
- Interacted with Kafka using spring kafka, spring cloud and created Topics, ACLS and Consumer Groups.
- Used Spring Cloud and Schema registry to create and register schemas.
- OAUTH is used to secure the communication between the applications interacted using REST web services.
- Designed and developed OAuth2.0 Single Sign-On using Spring Security.
- Developed test classes in JUnit and used Mockito for unit testing.
- Used GIT for version control tool for merging branches and used Source tree to solve conflicts.
2. Java Developer Resume Sample
- REST-enablement of existing framework for previous iterations of SOAP based web services.
- Agile-Enabled, TDD-enabled extension/conversion project for PKI cryptography and certificates team.
- REST Web Services design and api-integration, deployed via a CICD pipeline using Jenkins, Git, Maven, Java 7, Jax-ws, Jax-RS, SOAP, Postman.
- End-to-end integration testing and functional testing using cucumber and Ruby, SOAP UI.
- Use of Ruby Gems in functional tests.
- JSON Translation and complex tree-mapping using Google gson libraries and JSON ruby gems.
- HTTP response status codes and effective JSON to the client.
- Mockito framework development contributing to high test coverage to pass stringent mutation testing (90% kills).
- Full Scope Unit Tests against latest JUNIT framework.
- JBOSS application server.
- Jenkins pipeline and access through various stage, dev environments.
3. Junior Java Developer Resume Sample
- Created RESTful APIs to communicate with 3rd party companies LivePerson.com (chat system) and Twilio.com (phone system).
- Created RESTful APIs to communicate with sophisticated SalesForce.com (CRM) (for day-to-day operations).
- Re-wrote some SalesForce.com APIs in Java (originally written in Apex).
- Worked on a RESTful project using JPA2 – hibernate. Volunteers can enter their information and categories and patrons can search volunteers based on their need.
- Used quartz scheduler to keep current sessions alive (Salesforce & LivePerson).
- Improved performance, readability and testability of existing projects by re-factoring existing code.
- Designed and created DB schemas and implemented them into projects.
- Improved existing Apps’ quality by adding logs and unit tests.
- Kept existing projects’ code coverage over 95% by writing unit and functional tests using EasyMock, PowerMock, Mockito and TestNG.
- Created Selenium UI tests.
- Used Splunk to monitor Apps for exceptions and errors.
4. Full Stack Java Developer Resume Sample
- Designed and implementing a Node.js based mobile text and voice messaging app and its cloud backend.
- Developed Single Page Web Application with React.js, Redux, Express.js, Node.js, REST API, and MongoDB.
- Created reusable React components for the application and used props for single directional data flow and used state for Class components.
- Used Mongoose to write CRUD operations for retrieving and updating data.
- Used Postman to test API and used GIT as a version control tool.
- Participated in Agile methodology for application development and used JIRA as a project management tool.
- Implemented load-balancing with NGINX to allow dozens of Node JS instances to handle thousands of concurrent users.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node.js, Angular Js, and HTML to speed the application.
- Developed various daily jobs using PL/SQL stored procedure to update notification status in multiple tables.
- Developed the Spark-Kafka-Producer-Consumer module and was involved in developing applications using Java and J2EE.
- Worked on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins.
- Developed backend logic with Golang and open source libraries such as gin and gorm. Solved frontend issues on gitlab tracing the problem through the whole stack.
- Designed and implemented container-based polyglot microservice architecture using Docker and ActiveMQ for new application infrastructure.
5. Entry Level Java Developer Resume Sample
- Worked closely with the Requirements team and analyzed the Use cases. Elaborated on the Use cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Performed SQL operations using Oracle Database. Deployed J2EE components (EJB, Servlets) in Tomcat Application server.
- Coding for Model and Controller. Development of Web application using Struts framework based on MVC architecture. Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Struts framework.
- EJBs (Stateless Session beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Create Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface. Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO, DTO.
- Developed connection components using JDBC.
- Designed Screens using HTML and images.
- Involved in creating Unit Test plans and executing the same.
6. Senior Java Developer Resume Sample
- Involved in Developing Applications with Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile and waterfall methodologies with Spring framework.
- Developing SQL stored procedure and prepared statements for updating and accessing data using Java from database.
- Experience in developing Java application which implemented Jboss JNDI template with EJB Components on Web Logic, Jboss servers.
- Hands on experience on working with developing API from end to end along with authorization, access, outage handling, error handling encryption of the API.
- Developed java application for connecting with cloud based web technologies(the Force.com REST and SOAP Web Service APIs) with the implementation of the RestFull web service with oAuth 2.0 authentication.
7. Java Web Services Developer Resume Sample
- Developed 6 Spring Rest Spring Java end points to walk thru receiving running on Weblogic application servers in Sun Solaris™ with Android based Zebra TC70 smart phone.
- Developed multiple batch jobs. JWT token security integration with ADFS and Spring Security on top.
- Implemented role based web service access (method annotated roles access derived from token). Hibernate/JPA persistence for Oracle 12C Exadata database. Documentation (SDLC, Program specifications, flow charts)
- Created test cases to accommodate QA.
- Provided an unconventional solution to tie vendor key data to Rx Enterprise data by parsing LOG4J unstructured files streaming to persistent storage for future processing with JDBC4J.
- Provided Oracle capacity planning to accommodate the needs for the acceptable application performance and future storage and data migration.
- Built new data model to support above process (tables, indexes. constraints) Implemented cache strategy.
- Conducted unit load test.
- Conducted presentation of a product to key stake holders throughout development.
- Validated regulatory compliance such as HIPAA, SOX and PCI.
- Assisted other developers with troubleshooting and tech advice Implemented fail over tactic in case of occasional data loss.
- Implemented logback to use UUID per LUW to identify and aggregate specific web service call.